My photo
..openminded(gal)..music(lover)..model(fanatic)..individual(always)..

Saturday 9 May 2009

Music Meme

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.

4. No cheating!


Will it be ok?
Zero (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

How are you feeling today?
I lust you (Neon Neon)

How do your friends see you?
Despair in the departure lounge (Arctic Monkeys)

Will you get married?
Just like honey (Jesus and Mary Chain)

What is your best friends theme song?
Do me a favour (Arctic Monkeys)

What is the story of your life?
Pretty fly for a white guy (The Offspring)

What was high school like?
If you were there, beware (Arctic Monkeys)

How can you get ahead in life?
All I want is you (Barry Lois Polisar)

What is the best thing about your friends?
The sex has made me stupid (Robots in Disguise)

What is tonight going to be like?
Single ladies (Beyonce)

What is instore for the remainder of this weekend?
Ion square (Bloc Party)

What song describes you?
The fear (Lilly Allen)

To describe your grandparents?
Nothing compares to you (Stereophonic cover)

How is your life going?
I know your girlfriend hates me (Annie)

What song will they play at your funeral?
All the young dudes (Mott The Hoople)

How does the world see you?
Grounds for divorce (Elbow)

Will you have a happy life?
Kiss with a fist (Florence and the Machine)

What do your friends really think of you?
Anyone else but you (The Moldy Peaches)

Do people secretly lust after you?
Last night (The Strokes)

How can I make myself happy?
Meddle (Little Boots)

What should you do with your life?
Love will tear us apart (Nouvelle Vague cover)

Will you ever have children?
Imagine (John Lennon)

No comments:

Post a Comment