My photo
..openminded(gal)..music(lover)..model(fanatic)..individual(always)..

Thursday 21 May 2009

Zooey Deschanel - 500 Days Of Summer

Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. Girl doesn’t. This is practically what says about Marc Webb’s indie post-modern romantic comedy 500 Days of Summer. A sleeper hit at the recent Sundance Film Festival, this feel-good Harry Met Sally-esque anti-fairytale tells about Tom (Joseph Gordon-Levitt), a greeting card copywriter, got dumped by the love of his life Summer (Zooey Deschanel). Now, he starts to reminisce the 500 days they were together trying to find out what went wrong in their relationship.









Zooey Deschanel is utterly adorable and I can't wait to see this movie, the girl can do no wrong!




1 comment:

  1. That movie actually sounds really good. Creative, and cute. I want to see it. Thanks for writing about it, I had never heard of it before. I can't wait to see it too!

    ReplyDelete